Open Offices for the Annual Town Election
On February 1, Nomination Papers became available to run for an elected office in Holliston. Running for a Town Office can be a rewarding experience, and an opportunity to help your community. Holliston depends on its volunteers.
The following is a list of the offices:
• Select Board 3 year term 1 position
• Board of Assessors 3 year term 1 position
• Finance Committee 3 year term 2 positions
• Board of Health 3 year term 1 positionHousing Authority5 year term1 position
• Trustee of Public Library 3 year term 2 positions
• Park Commissioner 3 year term 2 positions
• Planning Board 5 year term 1 position
• School Committee 3 year term 3 positions
To qualify as a candidate you must be at least 18 years old, a registered Holliston voter, and collect 50 signatures from Holliston registered voters by April 6, 2021. The Town Election is May 25, 2021.
If you would like to discuss the possibilities, or have your Nomination Papers prepared, please call the office.
Town Elections are non-partisan.
Town Clerk’s Office, 508-429-0601.
Elizabeth Turner Greendale, CMC/CMMC
** Due to the Pandemic, the Town Clerk’s Office is open by appointment only. **