Important Election Information
2020 State Election
All voters have three options: Vote by Mail, Vote Early in Person, or Vote in Person on Election Day.
• Vote by Mail - Early voting is available by mail to all registered voters. No excuse is required. A postcard request form was mailed to all registered voters. To request a ballot, simply complete the request form and return it to the Town Clerk’s Office (mail or use the drop box)
– Once a request is made, you may track the status of your application and ballot - click here
• Vote Early in person – all voters are entitled to vote early in person.
– In-person early voting for the November 3rd State Election will be held October 17-30
Early Voting in Person Schedule: Upper Town Hall, 703 Washington Street
Saturday October 17th & 24thnd, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Sunday October 18th & 25th, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Monday October 19th & 26th , 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday October 20th & 27th , 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday October 21st & 28th, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday October 22nd & 29th 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday October 23rd & 30th , 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Vote in person on Election Day – Holliston High School, 370 Hollis St.
State Election November 3rd 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Deadline to Register to Vote in the State Election: October 24, 2020
In Person Registration from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. & 7 p.m.-8 p.m., in Town Hall
To view sample ballot visit https://www.townofholliston.us/sites/g/files/vyhlif706/f/uploads/sample_ballot_nov_0.pdf
To verify your voter registration information, visit https://www.sec.state.ma.us/VoterRegistrationSearch/MyVoterRegStatus.aspx
RETURN OF VOTE BY MAIL BALLOTS
Mailed Ballots include a postage pre-paid return ballot envelope that is addressed to the Town Clerk's Office. You may return your ballot by mail (please see deadlines below) or hand deliver your ballot by placing it in the drop box outside of the rear door of Town Hall.
• All ballots must be received in the Drop Box at Town Hall by 8 p.m. on November 3rd.
• All mailed ballots must be received by November 6th, with a postmark no later than November 3rd.
• To track the status of your application and ballot – visit https://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/track/trackmyballot.aspx
• Last day to request a Vote by Mail ballot is 5 p.m. October 28, 2020
Ballots should be placed in this box located on the side entrance of Town Hall.