Holliston Library Has Curbside PickupJun 30, 2020 12:48PM ● By Michelle Mc Sherry
• Book drop is open 24/7 for returns-emptied daily
• free electronic books, downloadable audio and digital magazines available at https://minuteman.overdrive.com/
• movies, music, comics and TV shows at https://www.hoopladigital.com/ to use on your tablet, phone or other device
• AudioBookCloud--audiobooks for all ages at audiobookcloud.com
• More resources are available with a free Boston Public Library e-card at https://www.bpl.org/ecard/
• Wifi can be accessed from the area outside the library building
• Databases, journal articles, newspapers and more at https://hollistonlibrary.org/electronicresources.asp
• Get some fresh air on the railtrail and follow the library's Storybook Walk
• Get an online card at https://library.minlib.net/selfreg~S1/
• Need help? Visit www.hollistonlibrary.org or email directly to https://www.hollistonlibrary.org/contact.asp .
Virtual French on Fridays! Pre K-Grade 2
Caroline Hannache will be offering her French On Fridays program virtually! She hopes to post every Friday until school starts again! Check it out at https://www.facebook.com/groups/790744444748541/?ref=share
Storytime with Miss Jen is Back!
Virtually Wednesdays at 10:15 a.m.,
Email [email protected] and ask to register for storytime. We will be using online registration soon. You only have to register once to get your Zoom invitation. Use the same link every week you attend.
Contactless Curbside Pickup & Home Delivery
OPTION 1: Place holds for items using the online Minuteman catalog at find.minlib.net. You will need your library card number and your password/PIN. Contact [email protected] if you need help with either. You may request books from other libraries BUT the requests will not be filled until delivery resumes. For faster service, look for books that Holliston owns. Once your request is filled, we will contact you and set a time for you to pick up the items. Please be patient. Minuteman runs the list of Holliston requests overnight. Requests are filled the following day.
OPTION 2: Use the online form to ask us to pull items for you from Holliston's collection only. Once your items are ready, we will contact you and set a pickup time.
OPTION 3: Call (508) 429-0617 or email us using the contact button on this page and tell us what you would like to pick up. You can specify an author, title or subject or ask us to pick out items for you. When the items are ready, we will contact you and set a time for you to pick them up.
OPTION 4: If you already have a hold waiting at any time, please follow the instructions below. We will only transfer your hold to the table under the tent once you have arranged a pickup time with us. You have 7 business days to pick up holds.
HOW TO PICK THE ITEMS UP AT THE APPOINTED TIME: Pick up your items at the Washington Street entrance. Your pickup will be in a bag with your name on the white table. All items are already checked out to you. We have packed your items with clean hands and a mask. If you are concerned, allow the bag to sit for 3 days before being opened. You may return items in the silver book drop at the lower library entrance or the green bins near the table. There are no fines on returned items. Returned items are "quarantined" for at least 3 days before being checked in. The drop/bins are emptied daily. Please do NOT knock on the door. ALL PICKUPS MUST BE CONTACTLESS.
Hours During Curbside Pickup at the Washington St Entrance
Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 10-6 Wed: 10-8 Sat: 10-1